Have you looked at the HTML composer that comes w/ Mozilla? I tried it
yesterday just because I had to do a pre-fab demo of what some pages
should look like when done and I didn't feel like cranking out all the
code by hand. W/in about 3 minutes I'd created my tables and placed my
various items within them. I then needed to add some form elements (which
weren't anywhere I could see on the menus) so I flipped over to the raw
HTML and added the form code in another 2 minutes or so. The HTML produced
by Mozilla seems to be a lot cleaner than most programs. After writing the
code in the form elements were recognized right away and could be seen in
the tag-view page or in the preview page.

Overall I think the Composser tool is shaping up into something very
nice. Since usually I write my code by hand I am usually very picky about
such programs but this is a good start. They just need to work on form
element support. :)

*^*^*^*
Have the courage to take your own thoughts seriously, for they will shape
you. -- Albert Einstein