Thanks to everyone for their advice.  I got partition magic, and yes, I did
have some errors in the reported sizes of my partitions.  However,
Mandrake  STILL does not seem satisfied with the partition table, and won't
read it.  Meaning, it still asks me to 'blank out' bad portions.
Corel installed fine, with no problems.
To clear up any confusion, I was running RedHat 6.1, but something has went
horribly wrong with it, because I was getting core segmentation faults
every time I tried to run LinuxConf.  However, I'm not real happy with
Corel's distro either.  I was pretty comfortable in RedHat, but I want
something with more GUI configuation tools, like Corel or Mandrake.
Mandrake's installer says the error is coming from my extended
partition.  Since I have my ext partition divided into 4 logical FAT
partitions, could this be causing the error?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
-Jesse Farmer