There are 3 or 4 RPM's : egcs-XXX

The egcs-c++ contains the header files. I believe that the full set of egcs's
has everything for gcc, g++, g77 .

Yes it is strange. I setup as "developer". Now, if one is a "developer",
presumably one would occasionally be called upon to "develop" some code and
maybe even try to compile same. So what are they thinking when the
"developer" load doesn't have the appropriate files and doesn't tell you
where to find them?

Kevin