From: John Rye [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 12:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Install problems

"Kelly, Christopher" wrote:

> But, I don't have a SCSI card. That's the whole problem. Whether I press
yes
> or no, it stalls at that point in the installation.

Whoa - hang one here.. You don't have any SCSI cards?
But - from your original posting you are answering YES to the question
about SCSI drives???? Why??

What type(s) of drive do you have?

Give it another burst - this time say NO to the SCSI question..

Cheers

--
ICQ# 89345394     Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected"

http://home.netscape.com/webmail