Dennis Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does LM 7.1 fully support ATA66? I seem to remember something about 7.2
> would but can't recall where or when, I'm getting old and crotchetty.
> Somebody know about ATA66?
> --
> Dennis M. a registered Linux User #180842
Yes it does suport ATA66.  I running it right now.  In fact I was originally
running this box fro ASL at ATA100, but it became a bit unstable and began
giving me boot fits.  So I switched sockets, backing it down to 66 and haven't
had a problem since.  Runs great and very stable.
Mike

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
        -Benjamin Frankilin

http://home.netscape.com/webmail