Hi all, I was trying to set up kmail and it crashed linux. tried to
reboot and got a kernel panic. I know my  /home directory is still on
the hdc6 partition and swap is still there but have no idea how to get
back to being able to boot.  I tried to do a upgrade hoping to write
back the files lost, but that tells me i don't have enough room on my
disk.  I am using my 7.1 install on the hda disk right now. Can I access
the files on the hdc disk from the hda disk? Sometimes I just amaze
myself by my fearlessness in the face of my own ignorance. A little help
would be appreciated.   Dennis M.