These rules would have to be set at the time when the user account is
created. Check the users permissions that currently exist with Linuxconf.

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Sun, 22 Oct 2000 12:08pm ,DataChannel spake passionately in a message: