I just checked mailstat and the duplicate messages are down to a trickle
at the moment. There don't seem to be very many of them. Were it not for
mailstat keeping track of things being done by procmail I wouldn't know I
was getting any dups at all.

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Sun, 22 Oct 2000 10:18pm ,Larry Marshall spake passionately in a message: