Hi xavier-
I used partition magic and its fine, granted you will probably have to
reboot in safemode to uninstall partition magic as it locks itself into a
loop. Also youll need to edit the autoexec.bat and config.sys as my machine
got stuck in the dos loop. But after that and running scandisk and defrag
and fsck in linux to clean up things abit its all quite well and stable as
a rock. Honestly Id dump windows though as its a waste of space. Let us
know what happens.
                                                   Chronos.