Definately the second one!

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 9:20pm ,Renaud OLGIATI spake passionately in a message: