Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 11:44 PM
Subject: [newbie] No-one answers ?

Hi yoall.
What's happened. No-one had my problem before ?
On 21/10/00 I put forward the fact my desktop has expanded its picture to the size of my wall so all I can see on my puny 15" screen are the Application starter and Panel buttons. I have reinstalled about six times, partitioned, formatted over and over but it still looms brightly. If I could afford a 30' x 20' monitor I would have it all over yoall but I can't so I would like some help to get my graphic view back to rather normal.
Thanks, anyone !
Kev Sadler