Um...he could also shoot himself in the foot with a large caliber handgun
if he wanted to give blood in a real big hurry, but I don't think it would
be much good to anyone.

Games of that nature are notoriously resource hungry, and wine is no where
near stable enough to handle the demands of a 32 bit app let alone the
demands that a heavy graphic app such as a game would place on that emu
AND the host OS.

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000 9:09pm ,KompuKit spake passionately in a message: