ed wrote:

> Hi all I was wondering does anyone here use portsentry cause I have it on my
> boxx and it works fine except for the wav.file that is supposed to warn me
> when someone scans me the ip is blocked and put in the host.deny file but I
> never hear the wav.file does anyone here know how I can correct this. thanks
> all

The address to the .wav file is right at the bottom of the
portsentry.conf
file, which if memory serves is: /usr/local/psionic/portsentry.

The default sound file is very vanilla - I suggest you change it to
something
which is more likely to grab your attention if you work in a noisy
environment.

Cheers
--
ICQ# 89345394     Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected"