Thanks John...I'll give that a try.

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000 6:50pm ,John Couturier spake passionately in a message: