Well John...I found the drivers ok, but until I can get this damn kernel
to compile with the TB support they're going to end up just sitting there
in /usr/src collecting cyber dust. I don't know why exactly, but I've
tried every thinkable configuration for the Turtle Beach card that I can
think of and nothing works. The compile keeps crapping out on me. And I
did what you suggested and turned everything off except for the TB support
and chose to compile it right into the kernel as opposed to make the
modules. No dice. I'm wondering of I should try another version of the
kernel. The compiler keeps telling me that this or that file doesn't exist
and when I do a search for that file the file turns out to be right where
it's supposed to be.

I'm stumped!

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000 6:50pm ,John Couturier spake passionately in a message: