> Hi,
>
>       I've got a PII, 350MHz, with 64MB RAM, and I was trying to
> get my printer -
> a HP DeskJet 722C to work with Linux Mandrake 7.1.  When I was using the
> original setup program (when I was installing Linux on my system), none of

The HP DeskJet 710, 720, and 820 series printers will not print with an
alternate printer driver.

The HP DeskJet 710C, 720C, and 820C series printers do not have an alternate
driver available in Windows 98 or Linux. These Printer Performance
Architecture (PPA) printers use a different printer language that is not
compatible with any other printer driver.

Phil Connor
Emory Booty Co.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Registered Linux User 189889