[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< tup the PPP correctly-ish. It connects to the server however, i
 get no server found when trying to goto sites. I think that the problem is
 that i have no DNS listed in the PPP properties, the problem is that i don't
 know the IP address of the DNS which freeserve uses. Can anyone tell me, or
 give me the IP address of a different DNS  which i could use, (i am under
 the impression that any valid DNS will do, is this so?)
 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 Jamie
I have never tried myself but have heard that it is possible.

Ez