From: Lambert, Stephen : CO IR [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 8:41 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [newbie] LM & NFS

I have a Mandrake-Linux 6.1 web server that works great!

However, during the install I accidently included NFS, so each time I
re-boot the server, I receive errors for:
NFS services
NFS mountd
NFS daemon
NFS quotas
NFS statd

Now that I want to use the "printtool" to configure printing, I receive the
following error:
ncpfs does not appear to be installed, you will not be able to print to a
Netware Printer without it it can't be installed.

The question is, how do I uninstall the NFS without destroying my web
server?

Thanks.