Dear All, I have been reading about the Mandrake  7.2 distro and I am
getting very interested in downloading it or upgrading to it. I have
Mandrake 7.0 complete that I purchased from Office Depot about 5 months
ago. I am such a newbie (or was) :) that it took me so long to get
things to work right. With the help of some wonderful souls on this
helpgroup I was finally able to get on the internet with my ethernet SMC
EZ  ISA card that was plug and play .

If I decide to install or upgrade to 7.2 will that mess up everything or
some things that I have working finally? Will my ethernet cable modem
continue to work properly? It took me 4 months to figure out how to make
it work. What is better , fresh install or upgrade? I read that the
fresh install was fast however the upgrade was taking 5 hours or more.
Any suggestions?  Thank you for your help. Marcia