It was Nov 11, 2000, 00:44, when eagleice keyboarded:

>OK! Now at least I know that  isn't installed.....:-(
>But I've also been looking for it on the cd's, Mandrake sites and FreshMeat,
>if it isn't a part of the DrakConf package (I've never actually got an answer
>on that, been asking a few times on mail list's and on IRC) what then is the
>name of the MandrakeUpdate rpm package and where can I find it?

>-> try rpm -q MandrakeUpdate to see if it is installed.
>-> On my machine it is in /usr/X11R6/bin/MandrakeUpdate (mdk7.1)

On my MDK7.1 disk (install) it is called MandrakeUpdate-7.1-8mdk.i586.rpm

Paul

--
A committee is a group that keeps minutes and loses hours.
-Milton Berle

http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208 - Registered Linux User 174403
              -=PINE 4.21 on Linux Mandrake 7.1=-