On Sunday 12 November 2000 16:17, Krulo keyboarded:

Something strange must have happened during your installation.
A quick fix would be to select the window manager you want to use, e.g.
gnome, and put that in .xinitrc:

echo "exec gnome-session" >> ~/.xinitrc

That loads Gnome.  Use exec kde to get kde going in the above example.

Paul

--
http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208 - Registered Linux User 174403
                       Linux Mandrake