Hello,

I was wondering whether anyone could help me with an installation
issue.
I have a Pentium machine running at 100mHZ, 32MB RAM, with a brand new
Sony 48X CD-ROM drive.
The installation proceeds smoothly until I try to swap CDs from the
installation CD to the Extensions CD. The Installation and User Guide
assumes that the CD will be automatically ejected in preparation for a
swapping of CDs. This does not occur on my machine.
Secondly even after manually resetting the CD-ROM drive and swapping
the CDs the installation program refuses to recognise that the
Extensions CD is in the CD-ROM drive. What is going on?

At the moment I have a bare bones Linux installation. I would like to
install the rest of the packages from the Extensions and Applications
Cd's. How can I go about that? Any help would be much appreciated.

--
 Noam                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]