Well can you type in " mc " from the command line?

This will start MidnightCommander, which is a nice file-manager/viewer/editor
application.

There is also a command line in mc that you should be able to type in
rpm -i Uvh somename.rpm. This will get your packages installed, The cdrom is
on this point of your machine............. /mnt/cdrom

look around in there. I'd tell you where the rpm files are but why ruin all
your fun. You should look around the directory structure of your whole
machine in addition to the cdrom disks.

--
Douglas Moreen
email   [EMAIL PROTECTED]