Help! Please!
I have 7.2 installed and can print with the following:
KWord
AbiWord
Advanced Editor
Text Editor
Dia
KIllustrator
Sketch
The printer works great in those, however in StarOffice it doesnt print.
I have changed the "connect" to qtcups and to xpp, when I try to print
the qtcups interface comes up but it doesnt print. It says print job:x,
(x being a number depending on how many times I try) and yet nothing
happens.

I have been reading through alot of past mail and the Mandrake user
stuff but cant find anything that applies to this.

I am not on a network and the printer is hooked up to lp0 parrell port
on my computer.