Unfortunately Netscape has a bug in handling of .gz files. To read the
text version do

  mv cups-print.txt cups-print.txt.gz
  gunzip cups-print.txt

No it should be possible to read the file with every text editor/viewer
and to print it with xpp, qtcups, lpr. You can even make your printout
more compact by using the appropriate options.

   Till