Hello all Mandrake users!

I am new to the Mandrake system but an experienced Linux user, I made two
successful installations of Mandrake 7.2 and it worked perfectly. But now when
I try to make a new installation the installation itself seems to work
perfectly but on reboot everything just stops ans the system hangs when trying
to initiate with the /etc/re.sysinit file all it's calls get the reply
'Permission Denied' and then everything stops.
I have tryed 4-5 different installations with the same results, a friend of
mine has had the same problem, he gave up Mandrake. I really liked the 7.2
Mandrake and would love to have it back.
Can someone please help me with this?

Cheer's,
ei

--