I am a newbie and need help.  I have installed MD 7.2 powerpack deluxe on my machine, a Gateway 550LS with a pentium3 Xeon, 256 Mg memory, 34Gb disk storage in a dual boot environment.  Each operating system resides on a separate disk.  The dish controller is Adaptec 2940U2 with a 4.5 Gb for windows Me, 9.2 Gb for Linux and 18.2 Gb for scratch.

Problem 1 - On a cold boot, with KDE 2.0 enabled (auto user login enabled), I can Logout and perform a Shutdown; however after using the system for awhile if you logout  the Login window never comes up, you are returned to the KDE desktop.  The only way to get out is to power down.  Not a good practice.

Problem 2 - After using RPMDrake a few times, it now when accessed starts to display its screen and then quits, no hang up, just quits.  I cannot get it to load.

Any suggestions?

--- Kenneth Brown
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.