When I return from lunch - instead of the screesaver I selected to run under
xlock, I have a blank screen. I have tried "xset -s off" from a command line
and added thad command to /etc/rc.d/rc.local (as suggested by a RedHat user).

I am running Mandrake 7.2 and Windowmaker 0.62.

If I run MS Windows from another partition on the same computer, the screen
will not go blank (so I don't think it's a BIOS setting).

How can I make this stop happening  -  or  -  can I create a log file that
will let me know what is causing the screen to go blank ?

Thanks
--
Jon Dowd