open in a text editor:

/etc/hosts
/etc/host.allow

make sure you have your IP address
and your host name (elm-net.com) or whatever it is....
written there...

sample(/etc/hosts):
127.0.0.1     localhost.localdomain     localhost
(your.static.IP.here)   elm-net.com    elm-net.com

sample (/etc/host.allow):
elm-net.com  (or whatever your server domain name is)

--
             Registered Linux User:167369