Oh -- sounds like you got an error in the config file.  The "Cannot stat the floppy and cdrom" messages merely mean you don't have anything in them.  If you got a windows partition Drive C is usually described as /mnt/win_c in the config file, at least in Mandrake 7.2.  If you're trying to run Wine without windows you still have to have a fake windows directory.
----- Original Message -----
From: SKLIM
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 7:00 PM
Subject: [newbie] WINE with Office 97

Hi ! All

I am currently running Linux. I have download WINE program and I have install it at my Linux BOX.
I am getting error message at console when trying to install Office97 at my Linux Box.

Error Message :

Could not stat /mnt/fd0 , ingnoring drive A:
Could not stat /c , ingnoring drive C:
Could not stat /cdrom , ingnoring drive D:

Invalid path ' C:\windows for windows directory

Can some guide me what to do ?

Thank You
Best Regards,
SKLIM