KompuKit wrote:

> I have 7.2 installed (store version)
> I can play wavs,mp3s...and hear them...
> but when I bringup a webpage (I'm certain)
> has midi files playing...
> a window pops up...saying the following:
>
> "open /dev/sequencer:  no such device
> playmidi 2.4 copywrite.......etc....etc."
>
> I've got plugger installed...with netscape 4.75
>
> how do I fix this??????????

I've seen this same question posted 3 or 4 times over the past several
weeks and unfortunately don't recall ever seeing an answer. I have had the
same problem when using a PCI sound card but if I switch to an old ISA SB
16 PNP the problem goes away. Just out of curiosity, what type card are you
using and is it PCI or ISA?

Paul