If you burn the ISO to the cd, it should be bootable...

The problems will come up if you try and boot an older system.  If you have
Windows installed, have it reboot to command prompt, the do:

c:
d:  (where d: is you cdrom)
cd\dosutils\autoboot
autoboot

it should do the rest for you...

IMO, floppy dirves cost like $10.00  and are a worthy investment to
replace...

-JD-