How are you trying access the partitions?  Meanwhile
I've never used the 7.0 version, in 7.1 and 7.2 it
mounts those drives with no problem.  I have had a few
problems where I've tried to access those drives via
something like CompuPic or Midnight Commander and it
takes a while to read the file format.  If I go into
that partition in a plan ole Konsole or Eterm I have
no problem at all.

You may not have to reboot.  It may just take a while
for it to register the file system for that partition.
Have you left it to just site for a while?  Does it just
sit there?  Or does it finally let you have control
over it again?
tdh

T. Holmes
Unixtechs.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.unixtechs.org/

"Real Men use Vi."

* Asif Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [001129 07:10]: