Mine is really stable, even more stable than N4.x. The only problem is that
it crashes when I try to access a secure site, but other than that I'm happy
with it, and I use it for my main browser.

It doesn't slow down my computer too much also. That is probally due to the
fact that I have 256 MB of RAM though, since N6 is a RAM hog.

--
Anthony
http://binaryfusion.net