I am using opera beta for Linux and I love it. After reading this strand, I
think that I am taking Netscape off my machine!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Weaver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 7:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Anybody having any luck with Netscape 6

Umm...it's a RAM hog because it leaks like a sive.(spelling) And it's
crashing for the same reason. The memory leaks are so bad if this were a
person bleeding after running the program for 30 minutes they would have
bled to death.

In my opinion this program never left the alpha stage.

--
Mark

/ * Sometimes it becomes necessary to rock the boat
  * in order to get the rats up from below decks
  * so they can be kicked over the side and drowned!
  *
  *     REGISTERED LINUX USER # 182496
  */

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 Anthony had this to say!