Before I got an intel box I used to run linuxppc on a Mac, and it worked
pretty well.  I was pretty new to it all so I don't know how much I
didn't know.  Anyway, now there's also this thing called Mac on Linux
(http://www.maconlinux.org/) where you can run the Mac OS on linuxppc or
Suse (mac).  My brother has this running on linuxppc and he says both OS'
are pretty responsive.  (Sorry, no Mandrake distribution for the mac).

have fun,
jim

On 11/29/00 9:07 AM, Adrian Smith spoke the words: