Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
> I tried Blackbox, but I can't get the "feel" for it as I do with xfce. To
> each his/her own, right?
> There's more than one way to do it. The linux way :)
> Paul

===============
Hey Paul,
        I couldn't agree more :o)  That's one of the genuine beauties of this OS.  I
have students who love WM and swear by it; others who prefer Gnome, two who
wouldn't swtich from KDE 1.1.2 for anything (not even KDE 2), and a son who
has recently discovered E! and has adopted that (saw me using it one evening
and became curious).  One of the things I really like about this distro is
that most of these are included by default so you can experiment.  Some call
it bloat, but hey if ya got the disk space, why not ;o) ?  On one of my older
laptops where space is a concern, I run Caldera 2.2 and can only use KDE 1.1.1
and that works just fine also <shrug>.
Best,
Mike

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
        --W. C. Fields

http://home.netscape.com/webmail