I've got Linux Mandrake 7.2 that I want to install on one of my small spare
machines (a Pentium I/200mhz with 64 megs of memory).

That machine has two hard drives:
* a 515 megger
and
* a 1220 megger

My question is this: How should I partition these drives, and what sizes
should I use for the partitions? I want to use the machine as a secondary
desktop system (I wish to install Helix GNOME on it) and also have it
access my ADSL connection as a private (small) webserver.

One bonus question: I also would like the machine to automatically (from
the command line) log on to my ZoomTown (ADSL) account. Can anyone point me
to a script or tool that will perform this function, and then tell me how
to make it automatically start whenever I boot the machine?

I appreciate any advice.

---
Andrew Vogel: Program Manager at the University of Cincinnati College of
Pharmacy.               http://pharmacy.uc.edu/default.html  (513)-558-3784