Hi Joan,
Also when you get to the login prompt in Xwindows hit Ctrl-Alt-F2 that will
take you to a text based prompt and let you run sndconfig correctly. When you
are done type Ctrl-Alt-F7 that will take you back to your Xwindows login. Yes
this does work I did it on my mandrake box so I know for sure.
                                                                 Chronos.
Nov 2000, you wrote: > On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Joan Tur wrote: >  > Hi Joan,