A friend of mine installed the download version of 7.2 on his Pentium machine
with 64 megs of RAM and a i810 video setup. (its a 667mhz machine). Anyways, he
has an external modem and no matter what we do, it does not show up under
hardware configuration, even though its working fine. Also, I thought hardware
acceleration was automatic with certain card/chipsets under 7.2. (including the
i810). However, any games we play are dead slow... ;-(

Any ideas? Thanks!

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord