Sirs,
I also tried to load MKL7.2 on a Fujitsu HDD of 4.3 GB using a boot
floppy made for that purpose. After initially searching for my CDROM
drive it said that no hard disk is found on the system.
I tried with many utilities to detect the hard disk and none of them
could detect it. A similar problem with Seagate Drive was solved
easily. I think there are problems with the Fujitsu Drives afterall. I
have lost that 4.3 drive and am intending to buy  a sea gate hdd of 18

--
S.Ganesan
Senior Scientist