I've tried installing Linux Mandrake 7.2 twice now, and it seems to lock up
everytime right after it detects my hard drives and cd-rom's.  It just sits
there at a flashing prompt after detecting them.  I've even waited for 15
minutes to see if it will continue.  7.0 will install fine.  I have an AMD
Athlon 500 Mhz on an FIC SD-11 board.  2 western digital HD's 17Gb and
30Gb, a 4x4x24 R/RW and a 10x DVD-Rom.  It does the same thing if I choose
the lnx4win install.  Anyone know what might be happening and what I can
try to get around it?

Thanks,
Bill