On Thursday 07 December 2000 01:28 pm, Eric Stoycon wrote:
> Greetings everyone.
>       I have a quick question. During the install of Mandrake 7.1 I get an
> option about what security level I want. Are there any documents out
> there that talk about the differences in those levels?

  Look on your main menu in Documentation | Mandrake Doc | Reference
Manual   -or-  load     file:/usr/share/doc/mandrake/en/index.html
in Netscape or Konqueror

 Could someone
> point me in the right direction?

    A little advice, no matter how new to linux you are, or expert you
become, set security to low during install.  Then increase it in steps
to a level you can work with, after you are comfortable that the system
is OK and working properly with your hardware.

--
Tom Brinkman       [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Galveston Bay