At 12:05 12/10/2000 -0600, Dennis  wrote:

>Whenever I use an editor like gedit i get the error message seen in the
>attached screen shot.  Hope it's ok to send something like this, it's the
>first time i've tried and I don't know how resource intensive it might be
for
>others to recieve.
>
>--
>Dennis Myers registered Linux User #180842

Please don't attach any attachments.  One _must_ assume that any attachment
contains a virus that will run on MS.  (No, I don't use MS's mail progs.,
but...
That said, I would like to know how to access fireworks type graphics without
having to send them money.  (I'm writing from MSW now, since I have a problem
getting to the SuSE site in Linux.)  Maybe Linux just reads these .pnm files,
I don't know.