Hi, I have mdk 7.2. I burned my own ISOs and installed
it. It is all updated through mandrake update, and I have
it all set up with the internet just fine.
However, I have explored the CDs from crappy
macmillan walmart mdk7.2.on which
I found on their 3rd or 4th CD the star office 5.2 rpm and installed
it with rpmdrake. So now I have it in my startmenu, but when I
go to it as user, it wants to install and go through setup. What
exactly should I do at this point? I know staroffice has to do an
install for each user, what is the best way for this??
Any advice is welcome, thanks.
Susan