From: The BOFH [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 9:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Switchdesk

When I installed MDK 7.2 a month or so ago, it came up in Gnome.  I swear
that at that point I used switchdesk to change to KDE.  Now I'd like to
play with Gnome some more but I cannot find it on the system anywhere.

I've persused the list archives, and found some messages indicating that I
should create a .Xclients file, which I did, but startx still brings me up
in KDE.

Do I also need to modify some other file?  Was switchdesk truly removed by
some upgrade I did along the way?

Thanks,