Yeah, X crashed on you, not linux, I believe. It happens to me sometimes
if I have a whole bunch of programs opened and decide, what the hell, let
me throw Netscape into the mix. It doesn't happen as much since I started
using Blackbox instead of KDE...I'm hoping it happens a little less when I
get my new 128 meg of RAM to augment my 64...as it is, it happens about
once a week...

peace,

Rog

http://www.slammingrooves.com