Hmm...Kscd, huh? I'm currently trying to streamline what I'm using as much
as possible...is there a lighter cd playing program loaded in 7.2?

For that matter, as an mp3 player I've been using xmms. I like it, but it
does take some memory (though not nearly as much as kaiman). I've tried
using mpg123, but cant get it to not skip, no matter the buffer size. Has
anyone had success with this program?

peace,

Rog

http://www.slammingrooves.com