Rev,

The easiest way to get this done would be to use Linuxconf-->Filesystem
and "add" the device to the list that you find there. Have you decided
which filesystem you want to format the drive with? That will dictate how
you mount the drive. As a vfat, or ext2 filesystem. You will also need
to know your partition designation. ex: /dev/hda1

--
Mark

On Mon, 18 Dec 2000 Revenant spake passionately saying: