> I have Linux Mandrake 7.2 and selected "Supermount" during install.
>
> I have since added a Windows HDD partition that I want Linux to be able
> to access.
>
> How do I do that please?
>
> Thank you.

 Enter Linuxconf as root and choose filesystems then choose access local
drive.  Select the appropriate drive IG /dev/hda1 then move to type and
choose the appropriate filesystem. msdos I believe in this case assumiong
Win98. Then you will select a mount point. I used /mnt/win_C or whatever
drive letter you are mounting.
 Click the opyions tab and select any you deem appropriate.
Next move to dos options. I usually set my user up as the owner and default
user/group ID's. The windows partitions are reas only so I guess no harm done
in that choice. Select mount then accept and you should be able to get to
your windows drive/drives.
Good Luck,
John Wheat